Paradox Wines can provide personalised assistance in the following areas:
Is your business getting the most from its wine list? Is your list well-structured with the right selection of wine for your target audience?
· Wine menu development and design to capitalise on menu efficiency and improve bottom line.
· Wine list advice based on thorough analysis of market, competition and clientele.
· Optimal product sourcing and procurement of stock.
· Costing and structure to ensure consistency and adequate margins apply.
· Discount / Support negotiations.
· Food and wine matching
· Consultancy and liaison with other suppliers.
· Staff training and upselling sessions provided.
· Wine education classes.
· Corporate functions.
· Wine dinners.
· Boardroom tastings.
Paradox Wines has no bias towards any suppliers or purveyors and does not receive any financial incentives. We are bound by integrity.
If it doesn't come from the heart, the message will be hollow. If you don't imagine it first, someone else will. If it isn't inspired and creative, it won't get noticed. Each link in the marketing process -- the heart, the mind, and creativity -- communicates your story to the world.